2011年7月12日星期二

Keep going along with my love canvas shoes

Gentle time , the canvas shoe is the most ductile nest ... I bought the first pair of canvas shoes in my life when middle school , they're red shoes , Converse . That is the time to refuse to become the lady , the girls all wore colorful canvas shoes under the boring and loose uniform pants , regardless of whether or not have PE that day, to say goodbye to the time of the little girl. So, that pair of black square head leather shoes are forgotten deeply in a closet , just like a little of love and sadness that even no worth mentioning at those days , at that moment the pure and fresh have not pop up .
Of course , Only one pair is not enough.
I at that time wanted to have a room with many cabinets are full of canvas shoes in the future . A pair for outing, a pair for walking , a pair for counting stars, a pair for the moon, a pair for catching the dust under the sunlight , and a pair for play with the puddles after raining...
Bad kids love canvas shoes, because we are all the bad boys that time , but we still have dream... High school we went into the black time , because of the rebel named Black. That pair of black ALL STAR eventually had wore beyond recognition, the shoe sole had worn very thin , and the uppers had washed to become grey almost . But no matter what weather it is , we refused to change other shoes. I thought maybe canvas shoes was my only choice in my life at that time.
Through the wet rainy days on tiptoe, even if wets my socks, but still have the bright smile of sunny days .

没有评论:

发表评论